Add Product

Search Results:

HELP! Urgent, best buy didn't cancel my line of service!

Just noticed today best buy did not shutoff my phone service with verizon when i returned my storm. I called today to explain what happened, they canceled the line but will charge me the etf fee if I cant produce a receipt showing the return. Of course I can't find the receipt now. I did however find the receipt showing a seperate return from my main phone purchase of the wrong car charger i bought when i bought my storm. It has the original receipt number on. Could i take this into bestbuy and can they look up the receipt showing the return of the phone? I also purchased it on a credit card if that matters. I really need something soon to show verizon that the phone was returned so i dont get charged the etf! Thanks!
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: HELP! Urgent, best buy didn't cancel my line of service!

If you go into Best Buy they should be able to look up the return receipt for you!
Recognized Member

Hi MxChino,

We are often able to locate receipts for you if you supply enough information.  Most likely, since you have the original receipt number, and you made the purchase with a credit card, it should be a simple find.  If you need any further help, just let us know.

Thanks for writing!

Agent Jason

Geek Squad® Community Connector

Go Ahead.  Use Us.

Recognized Member

[ Edited ]

Hi payroll!

Looks like we were answering at the same time.  Thanks for writing!

Agent Jason

Geek Squad® Community Connector

Go Ahead.  Use Us.

Message Edited by Jason-GS on 12-23-2008 11:33 AM