Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: TV screen turns different colors - Please HELP!!!

Hello ShopTV,

Thank you for responding!

If the On Screen Display menu is not showing, that does imply there is a fault within the set, and not a signal issue. In that case that does unfortunately require a repair to get back into working order, and due to the age any repairs would be a paid service.

Regards,
Jon
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

This is BS!  I have the same problem, I got the TV 3 years ago this black friday.  A TV should work and last longer than 2-3 years withoutt any issuse!  Now I am have to pay to fix it??  If the Insignia doesn't do anything about it, I will not buy any further products from them   This is not excusable, just pasing us off to repair men that will charge the price of the TV to fix it.  I don't think so.  I won't do it! 

Visitor

Hello strawberryred12,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

I would be happy to help you out with whatever issue you are having. Can you provide the model number for your TV, it will start with NS-.

Is your TV exhibiting the same issue as the original post? Is it stuck cycling through full screen colors? If it is, try unplugging the TV from power for at least a minute. Also try pressing the exit button to exit that mode. 

Regards,
Ryan
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

After having the TV unplugged for almost 2 weeks I went to go try out what you said but it is working now.  Yes, it was stuck cycling through the full screen colors.  I didn't have to do anything just plugged it back in.  I had tried unplugging it for a minute before and that didn't help but like I said it works now.  Thank you!

Visitor

Hello strawberryred12,

Thank you for responding!

That's excellent news! Your feedback is appreciated and will potentially help others down the road. Thanks again!

Regards,
Ryan
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

my moms TV works fine after a few mins but after that the tv turns all different colors and has lines going through it but you can still hear the movie or whatever your watching we tried to unplug it and that didn't work we tried a lot of things and we still cant seem to figure out whats wrong with it please help

Highlighted
Visitor

Please advise on how to fix, I have the same issue. Model # NS-39D240A13