Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: Power Problems with NS-55L260A13

Hello tabascotx,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

How long ago was the TV purchased? If its within the Manufacturer warranty period, it will be covered. If it is outside of the 1 year period, If I can locate a receipt I can look into any other options that may be available. If it is not something we can cover, you can still try blowing out the case with compressed air while unplugged, and then arranging a fan as some users have had luck with.

Regards,
Jon
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Unfortunately it's out of warranty according to Best Buy. It's been almost a two years. The costs they quoted are pretty high and not worth it. I'm sorry a tv shouldn't go out like this in less than two years, and then on top of that it's a known issue that Best Buy won't cover. It's pretty frustrating. I'm literally spent thousand with my family there. From this TV to my PS3 &games to my washer and dryer, cell phones, a laptop and two desktops.. I won't do it again. I know its not your fault,you just work there,but I won't spend my money there when they won't back a product they know has an issue.
Visitor

A repair would cost you guys a few hundred maybe, but not covering a tv with a known defect is going to make me not spend considerably more. Imagine,I've got 7 lines of cell service,all with upgrades next month. Plus I'm upgrading to a PS4 soon. And the games are $60 bucks each..None of that money going to Best Buy now.