Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: NS-55L260A13 Lag on HDMI/Component

I figured out what they did rong with the update they only fixed 480p/I and nothing else I tested it before the update using 480p/I it lagged after the update it does not lag. they proably use a wii to test it and not an xbox or ps3

Visitor

TV is on sale again for $579. Guess they are trying to clear this model from the shelves because they know of the problem.
Visitor

so insignia any news on how long the update its going to take?

Visitor

hey guys i just recently bought the 55" lcd 1080p 120hz insignia tv model: NS-55L260A13. Im a big gamer and have to play with good quality. I hooked up my xbox and noticed major lag issues while playing Black ops 2 it was absolutely terrible tryin everything in gods name to figure it out, but couldnt. But finally tried messin with the settings on my xbox and set the display setting on my xbox to 1280x768 and plugged my hdmi cable into port 2 and believe it or not! it did the job! its not as good quality as 1080p but is hd quality still and played just fine. you guys should try it out and post on here if it worked or not. Also dont forget to change the advanced video settings posted earlier off. for example the insignia motion blurr crap turning the 120hz off. The display setting that came up on my tv was hdmi 2   1280x768@60hz. hope this helps. i understand completely the stress that crap will put you through, plus if your a gamer.

Visitor

Yep--that's a non-standard resolution. It's the same as going to 1360x768. For whatever reason those resolutions are not affected by the same problem that plagues 720p and 1080p. Works great for those with Xbox 360s, not so much for those with PS3s without such extensive display options.

Visitor

My friend recently bought a Vizio LCD TV, over 50 inches in size, and it has no lag issues with his PS3. If there isn't an update to fix this soon, I'll be sure to avoid all Insignia products in the future. I hate to be "that guy" who complains like this, but it's very disappointing when you spend your hard-earned money on a product that partially works.

I will be checking here periodically, hoping for any sort of help from Insignia.

Visitor

It's interesting that in the beginning we at least received some comments from Insignia but lately they have ben awfully quite on this issue.  Maybe it's time to voice our complaints on other website such as the Consumerist, reviews on cnet, BestBuy, consumer reports, and wherever else we can find since our issue is falling on deaf ears here.  I for one will definitely not being buying another Insignia product if this is how they respond to issues with their products and I will make sure that everyone I meet knows about my experience as well. I don’t even understand how this TV made it out the door with such a blatant defect in it in the first place.

Visitor

just to let people with ps3s or wiis you can set your video output to 480p/i (for wii only 480i) and it will fix the lag.but insignia NEEDS TO RESPOND TO US ASAP about the problem and tell us how the fix for it is going.

Visitor

but you need the firmware update forgot to say that

Visitor

My Insignia tv (NS-55L260A-13) Has A Delayed response when gaming

Hello, I have recently bought an Insignia Television (NS-55L260A-13) The picture is amazing, I have never Played games in such high resolution. But I am having a delayed response from when I press a button on my controller, and the appearance of the action that the button causes. Is there a solution for my problem?