Add Product

Search Results:

Insignia TV no longer supports Youtube app?

My son's Insignia - 50” Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV Model No.: NS-50DF710NA19 stopped working with the Youtube app. The message we're receiving is "Youtube is no longer supported on this device". From the little research I did, it seems that maybe the firmware needs to be updated? However I couldn't find any update to download to even try that route. Help! Thanks!

Re: Insignia TV no longer supports Youtube app?

Mine said the same thing

Mine also is no longer supported. Not sure on model number but 42" insignia smart TV. Same message, no other information.

I’m on the 58” but am using the same model fire edition smart tv that the original poster mentioned and am also getting the same message. I just called Insignia support and according to the rep I talked to, this is a known issue, but should hopefully be taken care with an update by tomorrow.

Hopefully this helps!

Yes that helps a ton! Thanks for the update and for calling in about it!

Don’t mention it, glad it wasn’t just me!

preciate it sb

We have two insignia tv's that were affected by the lose of the youtube app yesterday.  One has now come back on just fine.  The other is stuck in the midst of trying to reinstall the app.  It is stuck on the "Choose the language you prefer" screen and just keeps beeping every few seconds.  We have unplugged, waited 10 seconds, and it still will not change the screen.  What can we do to get it to reboot and get off of that screen?  If we close it down it will come back with the three screens of Fire TV logos and then go straight to the screen it is stuck on?  Please help.  Thank you.

Thank you so much!  That helped us tons!  We could never get thru to anyone.  !!!!

Happy to help!