Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Insignia 46" NS-46D40SNA14

Just received the tv and started to attach the base. Seem to be having a problem with the screws. The screws to attach the neck to the tv are fine but the screws to attach the neck to the base/stand only screw in 3-4 turns then will not go any further. Seems like the screws provided are too thick or long.

Is anyone aware of this problem? Are the provided screw too big, and if so, can anyone provide the correct details of the necessary screw size?
Visitor

Re: Insignia 46" NS-46D40SNA14

No reply from insignia employees? Pretty annoyed about this. You can make a television but can't properly match the screws to the holes. The tv is useless if it doesn't sit on the stand
Topics: 13
Kudos: 40
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 179

Hello Sherango-

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

I have passed your concerns about the NS-46D40SNA14 TV to our Product Support Team, so they can further research your situation. You should hear a response within the next few business days. 

Regards,
Justin
Insignia™ Support
Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Visitor

Hello Sherango,

The appropriate screw size is M4 by 27 mm.  The should be the same diameter as the screws that go in to the neck, but almost 3 times as long.. 

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Those are the screws that were provided. The thread in the holes must have been drilled incorrectly as the screws wouldn't go in. Found some slightly smaller screws wth a finer thread which I managed to get in ( not without a lot of force and blistering the skin on my finger). Not very happy about it but its up now and th tv looks great
Visitor

Hello Sherango,

Sorry for all the problems.  I'm glad you got it taken care of.  If you need us for anything else then feel feel free to leave us a message.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support