Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Horizontal lines flowing down my new Insignia NS-65DF710NA21

UPDATE:  After contacting Best Buy after two weeks of waiting for a part they told me the "mother board" part is not available. They gave me a return authorization number.  Caution, the confirmation number does not go into effect until after 2-3 days after issue.  I had to get a manager to work out as we went over the same day to return the TV.  We received full credit for the TV and a "pro rated" amount for our extended service contract.  We purchased a SONY 55 inch and have yet to hook it up. So I am closing the book on this case and as far as I am concerned and closing the book on shopping at Best Buy for the hassle we went through.  Good Luck everyone.

Today, I got 2 more updates from Amazon which restarted the TV...them went back to the standard picture setting...its been about 2-3 hrs.....so far so good...will repost it it returns.

Oh I am so glad to hear the updates are coming down for that tv.  I hope it works .  Will check it out when I get home today and repost.

Did you have to check for the update or was it automatic?

I checked...have been every day.

Thanks Tom!  Will do that today!

Encouraging.  However there is no update for the 55 inch TV yet and the problem is still there.

Thank You ,Tom Finney for posting the good news.

Sounds like the problem is fixed with new firmware.  But you will keep monitoring for us.  I'll give you the honor of going into the QUESTION and Answer on Best Buy to update the solution on the Horizontal Line issue. Since I never had the problem, I don't feel comfortable doing that on best buy site. 

Enjoyed your posts the last number of days.  I called Best Buy yesterday and since I bought the TV on cybermondy, the option to buy the protection plan ended on Dec 18th.  I asked them shouldn't it end on Jan 2021 the last day of the xmas return window, and they said NO.  It ended 14 days after the TV was delivered to my home.

We can give it a day or so, and then give Kudos to Tom Finney for sharing the good news. I gave him my first Kudos! Thanks again

Mine is the 55 inch,