Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Dark screen isssue with Insignia Smart TV with Netflix and Prime

Hi.  I've joined these boards to see if I can find out when and if an update is provided.  My parents have tried many times to watch shows on Netflix on their 43" Insignia and have given up in frustration as the picture is ridiculously dark.  They are seniors and I'd love to figure this out for them!

Highlighted

I took mine back and upgraded to a LG 43UM7300. The only solution is perhaps a firmware upgrade, which people have been waiting months for. I can't believe they still have these on the floor for sale considering this flaw! In fact, a Best Buy I went to has 4 of these units above the tills showing Best Buy adverts.....2 of the 4 are running with this dark issue! As I returned mine, they simply asked what the problem was I had with the set and I pointed to the 2 bad sets above the tills... Ridiculous.
Highlighted

This issue should be labeled as an emergancy! I bought the TV roughly 8 months ago (I still have receipt) and fast forward 8 months and im stuck with a brick. If it wern't for being connected to my gaming PC this TV would be near useless as a screen. 

If someone plugs this tv in out of the box and signs up for HD netflix or disney plus theyre in for a rude awakening. 

For someone who has the original receipt but no packaging am I out of luck for returning for store credit? 

Highlighted

I have the same problem . Im taking the TV back to Best Buy .

@MathieuBranchet wrote:

Hi, I got a huge issue with HDR videos on Netflix and Prime Video, all videos are very dark when they are streaming in HDR. I tried to fix the issue by resetting the TV but nothing happen.

My TV is Insignia Smart TV HDR DEL UHD 4K 43po (NS-43DF710CA19) - Edition Fire TV

Could you please help me on this issue? It is really annoying !!!

Thanks

Highlighted

@EphinEh are you after your 30 days? Hoping someone else has successfully returned this TV past 30 days with receipt. 

Highlighted

I am after 30 days ,  bought 3  months ago and cant find my receipt . Im still working on it.

Highlighted

Has anyone tried upgrading ethernet cable to CAT 7 ???? Its a moot point for me because I took mine back and got an LG.
Highlighted

That won't make any difference.
Highlighted

wewre you able to return this past 30 days?

Highlighted

Yes , Best buy allowed me to exchange for a LG after 3 months without a reciept ( couldnt find it) .  They were aware of the issue. I just had to prove I bought it there using credit card authorization code. The LG 43UM6910PUA  is way better.  The day scenes are nice and bright but the night scenes are still too dark but watchable with brightness ect... cranked up . Im going to give this TV a try but my son has a Samsung and he said he has no issues.