Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Cannot get Xbox One to work on NS-40D510NA15

I just set up this TV today, followed the instructions to the letter and then tried to play my Xbox One and nothing happened. Called Insignia, switched the HDMI cable around, did an HDMI resetn changed ports and inputs and still nothing. All the TV shows no matter what input it is on is "No Signal" Insignia rep could not do much more over the phone and suggested I take it back and exchange it, but I do not want to do that unless it is a last resort. The Xbox works fine on my other TV, i have never had an issue with it prior to this. I have not attempted to connect any other device to the TV as of yet and I do not have cable. Can anyone help me?

Visitor

Re: Cannot get Xbox One to work on NS-40D510NA15

Hello bnbrandenburg91,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

When you have the TV set to the Input that corresponds with the port the XBone is connected to, if you power cycle the Xbox one does the TV screen flicker, or show any response? If the TV is showing no signal, our assumption is that the Xbox is not sending anything, but without a separate device to compare to, for example Cable box over HDMI, or Bluray, I cannot say for sure if the issue is with the Xbox or TV.

Regards,
Jon
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

TV screen does absolutely nothing. Just "No Signal."

Visitor

The Xbox One works just fine on my older TV.

Visitor

Hello bnbrandenburg91,

Thank you for responding!

At this point the issue could be with either device. If you have an additional device that uses HDMI, testing the TV that way would be my suggestion. If that is not an option, in that case you can take the TV into your local Best Buy to the Geek Squad desk, and they can test the TV for you that way.

Regards,
Jon
Insignia™ Support