Add Product

Search Results:

Audio Video Sync issues

I have issues with my brand new insignia 58inch .. someone pls help
Topics: 54
Kudos: 259
Solutions: 140

Re: Audio Video Sync issues

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your brand-new TV.  First, a few questions:

• What's the model number of your TV?
  • What is the specific audio/video issue(s) you're experiencing?
  • Which input(s) are giving you trouble?
  • Have you checked for a firmware update on all devices, including your TV?
  • Can you swap out the cable(s) used to connect the affected device(s) to your TV?
  • Have you tried to perform a factory reset on your TV?

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Audio and video are not synchronized
All the inputs (including hdmi 1 & hdmi 2)
No i haven’t checked any firmware
I haven’t done any factory reset
Topics: 54
Kudos: 259
Solutions: 140

I'd check the Insignia™ website for firmware updates and install any that are available.  Either way, a factory reset could help.  The steps to do that should be listed in the user manual, which should be posted on the Insignia™ site as well.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Will try that.. thanks