Add Product

Search Results:

new member question

Why does BestBuy do things like advertise a $99 TV and then dump you into a 4K Thousands of dollars display? In the old days this was BAIT AND SWITCH - today it's simply deceptive and frustrating to a guy who has shopped Best Buy for decades. A fith grader could write more accurate hyperlinks. Hire one.

Thanks. great to be here.

Topics: 1,699
Kudos: 852
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 338

Re: new member question

The $99 fire TV is listed a couple listings below. It also says "As low as $99" in the description on the page. You can also find it by sorting the list low to high and you would be able to see the lower price model. I don't see any deception here. 

Untitled.jpg

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Valued Expert

Re: new member question

Which TV did it link you to in the ad? I saw the ad but paid it no mind as I am not in the market for a new TV.

There three TV's listed under $100 on their web site. 

Not including open box

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.