Add Product

Search Results:

Video Outputs on Insignia 32" LCD

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if the Insignia 32" LCD had video outputs on it. Im thinking about getting this tv and I do some video recording so outputs are pretty important. Thanks
Topics: 1,487
Kudos: 726
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: Video Outputs on Insignia 32" LCD

If you type in Insignia 32 in the search box on BestBuy.com , all three models shown there have a 360 degree viewing angle of the product at your disposal that you can use to check the back of the TV to see what it has and what it does not have Smiley Happy

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Topics: 573
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 188

Re: Video Outputs on Insignia 32" LCD

[ Edited ]

That's a great suggestion, hockeycanuckjc.  You may also be able to find additional details at www.insignia-products.com. Looking at the model NS-LCD32-09 on BestBuy.com, I can see that this model has the following outputs: audio, optical digital audio and headphone jack.  The model NS-LTDVD32-09 with the DVD Combo has only optical digital audio and headphone jack outputs.

Hope this helps!

~Elizabeth

Community Supervisor

Best Buy® Community

Message Edited by Elizabeth-BBY on 11-12-2008 02:24 PM
Elizabeth|Social Media Supervisor|Best Buy® Corporate