Add Product

Search Results:

Sony A8H?

Any word on when best buy will be getting the Sony a8h?  I noticed the price dropped on the a8g by $500 this week so i'm assuming soon?  I'm definately getting the a8h as sooon as you have it in stock so just wondering if you know when that will be.

Emerging Expert

Re: Sony A8H?

From what I read the A8H is not due to be release until the second half of 2020.

Best Buy will most likely offer the A8H but they will not post it online until after it has been guranteed. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Thanks for the reply but the A8H is supposed to be coming soon...i think the z8H is coming second half.  I spoke to another retailer today who has it up for preorder and they gave me a date of April 29th.  Hopefully best buy has it up for preorder real soon or i'm just going to have to preorder it from the other retailer(won't name on this forum).

Emerging Expert

I saw on Sonys web site for this TV they list 4 retailers you can purchase from 

I personally would not be comfortable buying a high end TV from them and have it shipped to me.  I buy camera equipment from one of them.

Best Buy won't have it up for sale until Sony releases an official release 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

WalgreensListen wrote:

I saw on Sonys web site for this TV they list 4 retailers you can purchase from 

I personally would not be comfortable buying a high end TV from them and have it shipped to me.  I buy camera equipment from one of them.

Best Buy won't have it up for sale until Sony releases an official release 

I spoke to another retailer today who has it up for preorder and they gave me a date of April 29th.  Hopefully best buy has it up for preorder real soon or i'm just going to have to preorder it from the other retailer(won't name on this forum).