Add Product

Search Results:

Smart TV Remote Question

I got a Samsung Frame TV, and they claim that the remote for the TV can also control an AppleTV. And it's true! But now, whenever I hit play/pause on the TV remote, it both works on my AppleTV and causes iTunes on my desktop computer to start/stop playing. Any advice?

Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

I have a charter/spectrum universal remote OCAP-4 and the ok/select button will not work with my Samsung smart TV. All the other buttons work. I've tried looking for a code but cannot find the right one for my remote. Can anyone help me?
Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

I have a HiSense TV and found that the Xfinity remote will let me select an input but there is no way to go to it from that remote alone. I'm all for making it easy on my life watching TV, but most of these universal remotes guarantee basic functionality for your television and not meant to replace your other remotes sadly Smiley Sad

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***