Add Product

Search Results:

Selling your TV void your warranty?

Hey everyone. I just had a quick question about tv warranty. I have a Sony Bravia. And I have the 4 year extended warranty which expires June 2012. If i sell the TV to someone does the warranty void? Thanks

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Re: Selling your TV void your warranty?

You can pass the sevice plan onto whoever you're buying it to.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.

do i have to notify best buy or anything. Or just give them my receipt with the warranty and brochure?

*brain melt* You can stand by here, and one of the Connectors can answer, or if you need the answer quicker, just call 1800GEEKSQUAD.

It's been so long that I can't remember the procdures for it. You do need to contact BestBuy in some form, I know that much.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Topics: 329
Kudos: 149
Solutions: 606

You can simply call 1888bestbuy and they can transfer it right over the phone for you to the purchasers info.

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.
Trusted Contributor

Go ahead and hook Crystallee up with an accepted solution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclosure: Former BBY employee.

I was firrrrrrrrrrrrst. Smiley Tongue

Topics: 329
Kudos: 149
Solutions: 606

But um you brain melted...

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.
Topics: 64
Kudos: 70
Solutions: 33

Since there was no solutions how about some kudo's

Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!