03-01-2020 07:52 PM
03-11-2020 04:09 PM
Hi there, Effrimvee,
Welcome to our Best Buy forum community! We want you to get the most out of your TV and soundbar, so we appreciate that you reached out for help when it wasn't connecting properly.
When hooking up the soundbar, there's a few things I want you to try.
1. Make sure that your TV’s power cord is unplugged and that the soundbar is turned off.
2. Next, connect a HDMI cable to the digital output jack on your TV and to the audio in jack on the soundbar.
3. Plug your TV’s power cord into a power outlet, then turn on your TV.
4. Turn on the soundbar, then set it to the correct source.
5. “TV ARC” should appear in the display window of the soundbar main unit and the soundbar plays TV.
6. If TV sound is inaudible, press the "Source" button on the remote control or on the right side of the soundbar to switch to “D.IN” mode. The screen displays “D.IN” and “TV ARC” in sequence, and TV sound is played.
7. If “TV ARC” does not appear in the display window of the soundbar main unit, confirm that the HDMI cable is connected to the correct port.
8. Use the volume buttons on the TV’s remote control to change the volume on the soundbar.
9. On your TV’s Audio menu, select Digital Audio Format / Audio Delay, then set the Audio.
That should do the trick, but if it’s still not connecting, let us know!