Add Product

Search Results:

Question about Best Buy TV Delivery

For those who have ordered a TV by mail (or a VIZIO OLED if you want to get into specifics), how is Best Buy's shipping of TVs? Is it delivered in the TV box or is there an outer box around the TV's box?

Topics: 1,804
Kudos: 914
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 351

Re: Question about Best Buy TV Delivery

This depends on how big the TV is. When I bought my Westinghouse 32" Roku TV for the bedroom it shipped in its original container. That being said, some larger format televisions may require special delivery arrangements to arrive at your house if you are ordering online. As another community member mentioned I think its a white glove delivery service for larger televisions.

Many items now if proved to be safe will ship in their original packaging. Even laptops too. This is done to save packaging I imagine. 

If you have any questions about the television you are interested in prior to purchase you can visit a store. I believe in store they can help you with delivery of a TV if it's a larger format TV that's too awkward to carry in your own vehicle or too big. That would be the best way to prevent damage. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.
Valued Expert

Re: Question about Best Buy TV Delivery

It can also depend on your local store. 

My local store has their own truck and the 4 people that work it that  I have dealt with were outstanding. 

They deliver in an unopened box and remove everything.  I opted to keep the box and packaging for when I move someday if I still have the TV.

If you do not live near a BB that has a delivery truck then it would be shipped via a 3rd party carrier.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.