Add Product

Search Results:

Q80 Remote

I just bought a QLED Q80 TV. Is it possible to pair a second remote. How do I obtain another remote?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Q80 Remote

Well you could get a universal remote for that TV. However, I would advise against as your TV is a higher end TV and I strongly believe you should get a Samsung OEM remote.

I believe the model number is 

TM1950C

for the remote.  Unfortunately Best Buy does not sell that remote.  I would contact Samsung and find out where you can buy an authentic TM1950C remote.  I say authentic because sometimes you will see high end products using tag line in their metadata to link you to their clone. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Re: Q80 Remote

Since the Samsung is Bluetooth, universal remote would not help. I have such a remote now, which is OK for basics. Using “smart” options requires the Bluetooth remote or some squirrey switching among devices on the u-remote. I wish these tv makers would consider how these devices are actually used!