Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Planning to get a Denon AVR-X2500H, anything I need to know?

I currently have a 5.1 setup with my 60" Plasma TV.. its time to upgrade the TV.

Buying myself the LG C9 for Christmas and need to update my AVR because it doesn't support 4k.

I have decided to get the X2500H to replace it. Is that a good one? I do not plan to upgrade to a 7.1 system or even x.x.2 system as my apartment is pretty small.

I am going to pair it with a Shield Pro TV as well, and of course do some Hue Play Bars and a Hue Sync box.

I just want to make sure there isn't something I missed during my research or to make sure I can't get something a lot better for an extra $100-$200.

It looks like these jump up quite a bit when you hit 9 channels or so.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Planning to get a Denon AVR-X2500H, anything I need to know?

I have been a home theater enthusiast since the early 90's  Denon has always been one of the leaders in afforable home theater.

One of the excellent options for that receiver is that is Dolby Atmos enabled.  Which is excellent for an apartment.  There are special speakers you can buy that will bounce the sound off your ceiling so you don't have to mount speakers. This particular model is also a good choice for apartments as it is lower power. 

That particular receiver has been discontinued however by Denon, so be cautious where you purchase it.

The Denon 950H is a comparable model 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.