Add Product

Search Results:

New Samsung 300 Series 32" for 499.99

i bought this tv and i cannot tell if it is jacked up or its my cable.  the hd channels are fabulous, when they work, but they go in an out. and it bleeps in mid sentence. its like someone will be talking and it will go bleeeeeeeep right in the middle of it.

and my other channels look awful. i had a 32" sanyo before and none of the channels looked horrible on it but they do on this samsung and i cannot figure out why. the tv looks great. 

Topics: 1,486
Kudos: 726
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: New Samsung 300 Series 32" for 499.99

[ Edited ]

You are probably watching unscrambled QAM channels on your HD set. Have you looked at channels 2 through 10 on the analog band and see if there is any snowy?

If you are seeing snow on any of those channels, the signal strength of the HD counterparts of those channels will not be optimal. You might want to get a signal amplifier for your cable line and see if things help 

Your cable company might need to run a new line drop to your house/apartment if you cannot get this corrected yourself.

Message Edited by hockeycanuckjc on 11-26-2008 06:11 PM
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: New Samsung 300 Series 32" for 499.99

If your old TV worked fine, maybe its just a wiring problem. Try a new cable from the wall to the set.