09-13-2016 02:59 PM
09-14-2016 05:22 PM
Thank you for reaching out about your new Insignia receivers that seems to be overheating.
How do you have it connected to your wall outlet or do you have it plugged into a surge protector first? It may be too much power that could be providing the error.
Do you have anything poised on top of the receiver? This could be sparking the error also as it can’t circulate the air correctly.
Please let me know if those don’t help you fix your issue!
09-14-2016 06:37 PM
09-15-2016 05:53 PM
Unregulated power may be the issue especially if your home was built prior to 1940; the standards in electricity currents weren't really established yet. A surge protector is always recommended during a new purchase as unconditioned power can cause burn out, or an over heating issue.
If a surge protector doesn't remedy your issue I'd recommend reaching out to Insignia directly on their online community. You're able to do so by clicking here.
09-15-2016 06:15 PM