Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

LG OLED E9 out of stock eveywhere?

Hello, i'm curious as to why the LG OLED E9 is not in stock at any stores on the east coast nor in the Hawaii region.  I'm was ready to purchase this TV but all the check marks are red saying not avialable and no shipping date available.  

Emerging Expert

Re: LG OLED E9 out of stock eveywhere?

The demand is high. Your best option is to check back often and take the leap when it is availble. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thank you for the quick responce.  Looks like LG was prepared for the demand.

Sorry, meant to say "wasn't"

Emerging Expert

I had the exact same issue when I purchased my HD TV.  I finally found the model I really wanted and it was out of stock for about 2 weeks. I made a bookmark to it and was checking several times a day.  Finally one afternoon it was there.  I placed the order.  Turns out that was the only one available.  But I got it. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.