Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Insignia NS-L46Q120-10A Sound issue

I have a NS-L46Q120-10A Insignia TV and you can see the picture but can't hear the sound. I went to Menu and Reseted the Audio Setting, but nothing. 

Is there anything I can do on my end in order to get this issue fix? 

Any information will be highly appreaciated!

Rob

Re: Insignia NS-L46Q120-10A Sound issue

@hawaiirob wrote:

I have a NS-L46Q120-10A Insignia TV and you can see the picture but can't hear the sound. I went to Menu and Reseted the Audio Setting, but nothing. 

Is there anything I can do on my end in order to get this issue fix? 

Any information will be highly appreaciated!

Rob

The first thing I would check would be the mute setting, in the audio menu. If the TV's internal speakers are muted, you will hear no sound. If the mute setting is off, allowing the internal speakers to operate normally, you may have defective speakers. If you have a pair of headphones, stereo speakers, or a sound bar, plug them into your TV's headphone or external speaker jack. If the sound now returns, your TV's internal speakers are defective. If not, there is likely a problem with the TV's audio system. If the set is still under warranty, I would schedule a service call with Best Buy; they will perform in-home service on TVs 42 inches and larger. Your set is 46 inches (the first number in the model number of all Insignia televisions is the screen size), therefore it is eligible for in-home service. 

I hope this information helps.

Highlighted

Re: Insignia NS-L46Q120-10A Sound issue

Thank you for the info Jeff! I guess a soundbar it is.
Rob