Add Product

Search Results:

How to project my cell phone to the TV

I would like to show photos and videos from my cell phone (iPhone or Android) to my TV. What type of HDMI cable or other attachment would I need to be able to achieve this?
Topics: 54
Kudos: 44
Solutions: 140

Re: How to project my cell phone to the TV

If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can connect your device to almost any screen using a Lightning-to-HDMI adapter.  If you want to do this wirelessly, most streaming devices (e.g.: Fire TV, Chromecast) allow you to stream YouTube videos or music from Spotify, but if you want true screen mirroring capabilities, you'd need to purchase an Apple TV.

For Androids, it's pretty similar.  You could purchase a USB-C-to-HDMI adapter for newer devices, or Fire TV usually allows you to screen mirror in addition to its standard YouTube/Spotify streaming capabilities, too.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!