Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Dynex 32 Led LCD tv 720p buzzing sound

I've had this tv less then a week. When it's off It makes an annoying buzzing sound unless you cut out the power to the tv. Model number dx-32e250a1. I contacted dynex directly they told me its normal and to unplug the tv and hold the power button for a minute. I've also been reading people's complaints and there's a lot of people in the same boat as me. I'm wondering if this will lead me problems down the road if i keep it. Or should I return it? It's in my room and connected to a strip. I just cut the power so I can sleep without the noise. It's my only complaint with it. Otherwise great tv for the buck =\
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dynex 32 Led LCD tv 720p buzzing sound

Although buzzing isn't necessarily a defect, if it bothers you that much, best to return it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclosure: Former BBY employee.
Highlighted

So it's completely normal for this tv to buzz? Nothing is breaking or going wrong with it?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Really depends on how loud the buzzing is. If it intrudes on TV volume at normal levels, then take it back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted

It's only when it's off.. In standby. Stays like that unless you turn it off or unplug it
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Again, if it bugs you, return it for another brand of TV.