Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Distribution systems

Hi I'm new here
Was wondering what the right thread was for a question on a sat/tv/fm distribution system in fact is this the right forum for such a question?
Apologies to all if it isn't.

Highlighted

Re: Distribution systems

Well the questions was simply about using a Triax 103T modulator to get an RF2 outlet to feed via an uplink a distribution amp in the loft.
There is only 1 HDMI input to be fed from an HDMI source and in my case I have 2 sources :FreeSat box and Blu Ray player.
Would I be right in thinking that is not possible to be able to watch Blu Ray on a remote tv whilst watching satellite tv on the local tv i.e. 1 modulator for 1 HDMI source.
To change from Blu Ray to Sat or vice versa I would have to unplug source 1 and then plug in source 2 on the HDMI input on the modulator. Is it possible to use an HDMI switch in circuit here to make this task a little easier to accomplish?
The only way to overcome this I think would be to buy 2 modulators, 1 for each source or a multiple HDMI input modulator then combine the 2 RF2 outputs into 1 to feed up to the distribution amp up in loft and then out to the remote tv's, an expensive job either way.........................
I would appreciate any comments.