Add Product

Search Results:

Display tv's

Most people watch more broadcast tv content than 4k content. While the demo feeds are beautiful, I've had to return a tv due to clarity on broadcast tv. I'd like the option of viewing the potential investment on the channels I watch most often.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Display tv's

Your issue may have been more of an issue than the TV displaying the broadcast.  My parents have an HD TV an only get broadcast TV via antenna.  The picture is beautifil crisp and very much HD. However, when they first got it this was not so.  They needed to upgrade their antenna

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

No, it's dish network. And I'm replacing Samsung with Samsung. The issue is this....show me the kind of signal most people watch in addition to the perfect signal that few get. It's not that hard. But would give you an in store comparison that might save some returns, and might even convince people to buy up a level.
Highlighted

kesumegi,

Having spoken with employees while at the store about the content loop the TVs are running on, this is just coaxial for the majority of the TVs on the wall. The little vendor branded sections aren’t likely coming from 4K content demos to properly demonstrate the capabilities of the TVs technology.

Don’t hold your breath for them to change this.