Add Product

Search Results:

65 inch NU8000 or 55 inch LG OLED

these two are the same price in my country, I would go with Sony x900f but its 65 inch model is $800 more than LG Oled and Nu8000. I sit around 2.7-3m away from the TV. I play a lot of games but also watch some movies and tv shows, not as much as games tho. I'd say my usage will be 60% games 40%movies and tv shows.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 65 inch NU8000 or 55 inch LG OLED

Personally I am planning on buying a Sony 900F (75")

I  know they cost more.  But when you sit them side by side, as we have in a store near me, the difference in picture quality is significant over the Nu8000.  Most of this is becaue the 900F is back lit and not edge lit.

However, currently the OLED is sporting some of the best pictures available anywhere.

I have read though that OLED TV's are more susceptable to burn in, whihc could be an issue with video games.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

[ Edited ]

@Bansisingh wrote:

these two are the same price in my country, I would go with Sony x900f but its 65 inch model is $800 more than LG Oled and Nu8000. I sit around 2.7-3m away from the TV. I play a lot of games but also watch some movies and tv shows, not as much as games tho. I'd say my usage will be 60% games 40%movies and tv shows.

Thank you my problem has been solved !!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

{removed per forum guidelines} 

[ Edited ]

@Bansisingh wrote:

I got my answer thank you 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

{removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

What is your answer that  you received?

Adam?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.