Add Product

Search Results:

24' Insignia Fire Tv Head Phone

Hi ,

I have recently purchased this tv as my partner and I have different bed times and my previous bigger tv was to bright for me to watch as she slept. I have head phones that I plugged in and muted the tv for. The sound continued to play through through the headphones even when the tv was muted., On the insignia this appears to not be the case. When the head phones are plaugged in there is no sound to the TV at all. I can understand the idea of headphones are so they are not used when you want sound coming from the tv but it is annoying to have to remove the head phone jack whenever you want to watch tv without head phones. Can this be changed in a setting?

Thank in advance.

Highlighted
Topics: 22
Kudos: 123
Solutions: 112

Re: 24' Insignia Fire Tv Head Phone

Likely not, but I could be wrong. What's the model number of your Insignia™ TV? Have you checked the user manual at all?

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!