Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

10% Coupon

Would anybody have a 10% coupon that can be used toward a sale item?  Is this exist?  Please advise.  Thanks.

Topics: 292
Kudos: 171
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 81

Re: 10% Coupon

10% coupons do exist, however, they are not easily found nor given away due to the fact they usually have someone's name on them.

Please, please PLEASE do not go searching the internet for a coupon - 99.9% of the sites that list them ask you to click a link to 'view coupon details' and you end up with either a virus, malware, or whatever. The other .01% are older coupons far outdated scanned from newspapers of ages past (and are no longer valid).

Bestbuy's prices are competitve.. but you can get some additional benefits by becoming this method: Reward Zone® Program, or by signing up with the Best Buy credit card and taking advantage of the financing offers.

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox

Thanks Jake for the insight.  I was able to pick up the Mover's Guide at the Post Office which has a 10% off from both Lowe's and Best Buy.  Though the coupon states it is valid for regular priced item but I'm going to give a try with a sale item and see if they would do anything.  I'll keep everyone posted. 

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Usually the system won't accept it. Good luck though.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Trusted Contributor

@nvo601 wrote:

Thanks Jake for the insight.  I was able to pick up the Mover's Guide at the Post Office which has a 10% off from both Lowe's and Best Buy.  Though the coupon states it is valid for regular priced item but I'm going to give a try with a sale item and see if they would do anything.  I'll keep everyone posted. 

There is 1% chance of that happening. That 1% involves a drunken/bribed employee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclosure: Former BBY employee.

I tried the 10% coupon and it only applied to the regular priced item.  Anyway, I just went ahead and purchased the sale item without any discount.  Afterall I think it was a good deal ($1500 sale vs. $5000 original price) for a KDL52XBR10 Sony LED HDTV.  I am happy.

Thanks all.

Topics: 292
Kudos: 171
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 81

I knew about the 10% coupon, but I wasn't going to advise you move just to get it Smiley Happy

I'm glad you got what you wanted! Let us know how you end up liking it! Smiley Happy

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox