Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

rf-hdweb10 not recognized

High I'm running windows 7 with an i5 processor 6 gigs of ram

I plug in the webcam and get USB device not recognized so it will not allow me to run the driver disk as it hit me with a code 43 for this device which can mean no driver installed. When I try to update driver through windows it tells me the best driver is already installed for unknown device when I check on the driver info there is no driver! Smiley Frustrated

Visitor

Re: rf-hdweb10 not recognized

Hello lopaka311,

Have you tried installing the driver from the product page? Here is a link to the driver.

Visitor

already tried to run the disk and download the driver with both I get device not found connect to continue

with no luck.

Visitor

Hello lopaka311,

Unfortunately since the device is not being detected properly, it is likely that you are experiencing a hardware issue with the RF-HDWEB10. As a result, I would suggest taking the unit, along with the receipt, to the place of purchase to obtain service. The RF-HDWEB10 has a one year warranty from the date of purchase.

Visitor

I was informed by rocketfish techs that the issue I'm dealing with is their lack of 64 bit drivers wether or not this is true I'm still waiting to find out.