Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Why is my RF-RBWHP01 wireless headphones keep disconnectings, Is getting worse and worse

Visitor

Re: Why is my RF-RBWHP01 wireless headphones keep disconnectings, Is getting worse and worse

Hello sandang,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

It could be a number of things.  Are you moving when it disconnects?  Have you moved the docking station recently?  How long have you had it?

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Re: Why is my RF-RBWHP01 wireless headphones keep disconnectings, Is getting worse and worse

I've had it about 2-3 years. The reciever has never been moved and I'm usually about 15' away from the unit when this happens not moving around. Thanks,

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello sandang,

I'm sorry to say it, but it sounds like they are beginning to fail.  Are you able to move the cdocking station closer to the headphones?  By getting closer it could help them stay paired.  There is also a chance that if you have started using a new wireless device recently that the signals are overlapping and that could be causing the disconnect. 

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support