Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Use both RF-WSW312 and RF-WHTIB

I currently have the RF-WHTIB for my surround hooked up and would like to move my subwoofer nearer to the listening point, ccan you use both the RF-WSW312 and the RF-WHTIB at the same time? Thank you.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Use both RF-WSW312 and RF-WHTIB

Hello Amazz20,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

These units have not been tested to work together. Though they are designed differently, and transmit different signals, they do work on the same frequency which can cause interference. The only way to know is to set the units up and see if they interfere. If they do interfere you could try moving the units to different areas and see if you can get them in locations that work. Best Buy does have a 15 day return policy that would allow you to toy around with the set and see if it works for your environment. 

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

Thank you for the quick response. That's what I am planning on doing, getting one next week and testing it out.

Thank you very much.
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello Amazz20,

Thank you for responding!

Excellent. Be sure to let us know how the setup goes. That type of information can be helpful to future users. 

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

I got it all hooked up, and there were NO problems! Working great! Added a second subwoofer to my setup, now it sounds just like I am either at a concert or at the movie theatre! Excellent product!

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello Amazz20,

Thank you for responding!

That is excellent news! I'm glad this setup works for you and thank you for sharing the result!

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support