Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Universal Wireless Rear Speaker Kit

I have one of these on my home theater system and it works great.  I'm trying to use one on my Mom's flat screen TV.  The TV has an audio out that I'm connecting to.  The transmit and receive is working fine but I get minimal volume.  I'm using similar (not the same) stereo speakers so, is it a speaker issue or is it possible the output from the TV is too little.  Different speakers?  Or do I need to run the TV output to an amplifier first, then into the bluetooth transmitter?  What do you think?

Visitor

Re: Universal Wireless Rear Speaker Kit

Hello jkhill74,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

Is it possible to hook up the original speakers?  If the original speakers are coming in at the expected volume, then it would be an issue with the speakers.  If the volume is coming out at the same level, then we know that it is something with the output of the TV.  Without knowing more about your setup, it's difficult to know for sure.  All of your suggestions make sense though.

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Thanks Jeremy.  I'm leaning toward not enough output from the TV at this point.  I'll post some results when I find out for sure.

Visitor

Hello jkhill74,

Please do.  We always like to know if everything is taken care of.

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support