Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Signal interference from treadmill

I have an RF-HPL302 receiver in a home gym.   Unfortunately each time I turn on the treadmill the TV signal begins to freeze and/or the transmitter will turn itself off.   It apprears the treadmill is putting noise on the power line that interferes.   is this a known issue and is there a solution?

Visitor

Re: Signal interference from treadmill

Hello mwardenator,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

Since this device uses the power lines in your home as an extended HDMI cable, it stands to reason that the treadmill is simply taking away the signal from the device since they're both on the same power circut.

If you have another outlet you can connect the rocketfish device to, one on a different wall for example, that may resolve the issue.

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Signal interference from treadmill

Thanks, but the Rocketfish is already plugged in on the opposite wall.   I have no opportunity to make it more remote.   So at this point it appears I cannot use the reciever in the same room with the treadmill, which is unfortunate since that was the whole purpose.   I ran a test and confirmed that if I use an extension cord to plug the Rocketfish into a socket in another room it works fine, but of course this is not an acceptable solution.