Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Rocketfish RF-BTMSE Pairing Issues

Hey Guys,

I can't seem to get Pairing Mode activated on my RF-BTMSE. I have had this working for years on a Laptop with built in Bluetooth card. For some reason it stopped working. I have tried to re-pair to see if that is the problem, but I can't get the device to enter the pairing mode.

I turn it on and hold down the connect button for 10, 60 seconds etc and I don't get the Green LED pairing light or it being recognised by the Bluetooth Card on the Laptop, the Keyboard however is fine and enters pairing mode all together.

Am I doing something stupid or has the mouse given up the ghost?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Rocketfish RF-BTMSE Pairing Issues

Hello footylad,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

If the unit is not going into Pairing mode, it's not likely to be a good sign. Are you getting any lights or indication of power on the unit? Have you tried a fresh new battery?

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

Hi John,

The Unit is working fine, all Red LED's are blinking etc. I have tried a few batteries and the ones that work on the Keyboard, should in theory, be fine in the Mouse. I just don't get the Green LED blinking indicating Pairing Mode or the PC finding it at all when pressing it down for varying methods. Not sure where to go from here?

Thanks

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello footylad,

Thank you for responding!

I would suggest trying to pair the computer with a different Bluetooth device just to verify the computer is functioning as normal. Provided the computer is working as usual, the mouse transmitter/receiver may have stopped working, in which case replacement would be the next step.

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

I can pair Phones and the Keyboard to the PC fine, so seems the Mouse has had its day! Can you confirm I am indeed carrying out the correct Pair Method on the mouse?

Thanks

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello footylad,

Thank you for responding!

I don't have the documentation available for this unit, but in general you hold down the Connect/Pair button for 3-7 seconds and the LED either flashes fast, or flashes a different color. Once LED changes, then search on the computer for that Bluetooth device to pair back to.

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support