Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

RF-WSW312 won't pair

I've had this product for slmost a year I guess and for the most part it's been ok.  The last few weeks I've noticed that one unit will flash red, the other is solid red, and the subwoofer isn't working.  If i power cycle the devices sometimes they work for a day, sometimes a few minutes then lose connectivity.

I decided to try and "repair" them last night (hold the pair button down for two seconds and release on both devices).  They just blink blue for about 30 seconds, then the sending unit blinks blue and the receiving unit is solid red.  I've tired at least 15 times.  Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: RF-WSW312 won't pair

Hello dyenom,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

it sounds as if there could be an issue with the radio in one or both of the units.

Do you have any other wireless devices like a cordless housephone or a wireless router within 10-15 feet of them?

Since these devices all use the same radio frequency (typically 2.4 GHZ) they will cause interference.

If not, it could be something inside the unit has failed, and since it is less than a year old, you can seek warranty fulfilment through the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Just bring the unit to them and present your receipt and they'll see if they can repair or replace it under that warranty.

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

Hi Jeremy,

I've had my RF-WSW312 for about a year now, it's worked great...but all of a sudden, the unit attached to my subwoofer just stopped working :-/ No light, no nothing. Again, NO LED LIGHT INDICATOR WHATSOEVER, no red, no blue, no nothing. I've tried holding the button down to reset, I've tried a different power source, nothing is working so far. Any thoughts?

Croussin
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello croussin,

If the unit will not light up at all, and you have tried it in different outlets, then the unit may have a hardware failure. The power cords for the sender and receiver unit are the same, so lets try swapping the power cables to the units. This will give us a good idea to if the receiver unit is bad, or just the power cable. 

Do you know when and where you purchased the units? Do you still have the receipt?

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

Hey Ryan,

Thank you for getting back to me...I appreciate it a ton. I tried swapping the cables, but still no light. :-/ I purcahsed the unit at Best Buy about a year ago.  Looks like I prob just need to go purchase another one.

Thoughts?

Chris

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello croussin,

The unit closest to the subwoofer still will not power on? When you switched the power cables did the sender unit still power on?

If the receiver unit would not power on with either power cable then the issue is in that unit. Do you have a more specific date as to when it was purchased? Do you still have the receipt?

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support