Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

RF-WHTIB flashing red lights doesn't pair

Hi,

My rocketfish all of a sudden stopped connecting and now it won't connect at all.  I've tried turning them off for over a day and tried reconnecting and no change.  

The reciever doesn't seem to ever go into pairing mode when i hold the connect button down for 2 secs or longer.  When I turn it off and turn it on it still blinks red.

The sender also blinks red but it doesn't flash in regular intervals. 

What can I do to reset it?  I need to get them to connect again.

Thank you~!

Eric

Visitor

Re: RF-WHTIB flashing red lights doesn't pair

Hello kyungsuk,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

Try this: unplug both devices from the power for at least a minute. Then plug them back in one right after the other. Give them 30 seconds to try to pair. If they continue to blink after that try to manually pair them. Press the connect button on one of the devices for a few seconds. This will put it into pairing mode and the light should blink faster. Within 30 seconds, you will need to press the connect button on the other device. Give them another 30 seconds to pair.

If they are still not pairing you can try this process a few times. I'm not sure how far apart you have them but you may try moving closer. If one of them is not going into pairing mode at all though would indicate a hardware failure in the unit.

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Thank you for the reply.

I tried that many many many times to no avail.

Any other suggestions?

Visitor

Hello kyungsuk,

Thank you for responding!

If they are not pairing during the pairing process then they have a hardware failure. If the receiver is not going into pairing mode then that is where the issue is at.

Do you know when and where you bought the set? I would like to try and determine if you are inside the one year manufacturer warranty.

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support