Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor
Accepted Solution

RF-BPRAC4 Charger

I purchased a  RF_BPRAC4 charger for my Toshiba Satellite A215-5837 laptop. When I go to find the the correct tip in Compatibility guide The model is not listed there. It directs me to Power Tip Configurator @ ww.rocketfishproducts.com.

I have tried to connect to that site 7 or 8 times thru 2 different browsers ( Explorer and Firefox) and the connection always times out.

I don't want to fry my computer because I had to guess at the correct connector.

Why doesn't the link work?

Is there someplace else I can check for the correct tip?

It's a 4 year old computer, there should be a tip available. Do I need to return the product and Try the Targus model that is available at my local Best Buy?

Topics: 499
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 203

Re: RF-BPRAC4 Charger

Hello Markw1958,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

Your Toshiba laptop should use the MT#41 tip according to this link. 

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Visitor

Thanks for the Information. However the tip configurator link listed in the manual and on the website still does not work. It times out. The charger is working just fine on the laptop and seems to have solved at least one other problem.

Topics: 499
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 203

Hello again Markw1958,

I'm glad that I could help! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you seem to be having trouble accessing the link. Just to be clear, you went through our Rocketfish Products website page and then clicked on the Power Tip Configurator link within the "Manuals and Support" Tab? 

I want to know how you did it, so if this is an apparent problem, I can pass it along to our IT team to have it looked at. 

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Visitor

Yes, That is exactly how I used the tip configurator link. Through the Rocketfish link in the manuals section.