Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Ok, so now im pissed.

I buy 'PS4 microphone' a while ago. thought it was PS3, didn't return it, cause figured 'whatever'.

model no. RF-CH101

No one else have this problem. I know this is false because Google is now working in collaboration with many different sorces, censoring things they don't want us to see.

so I figure 'F*ck you Google, im done listening to your lies.'
So i get on proxy, connected through a bridge, no results.

Then realize, google will never tell me, so I must look on Russian search engine Yandex.

So through my private IA and a ADDITIONAL proxy,
i search yandex, and sure enough, POOF, people some how having problems with mic.

I scower the ends of the internet to see what the hell is wrong. Google censors your site. UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Google buys out Youtube and merges with many popular social network sites, censors anything they don't like.

Aside from this, MY MIC STILL DOESNT WORK AND I HAVE NO SOLUTION. Not on PC, not on PS4, not on Nintendo DS, Not on iPhone, not on PS3 when paired with PS4 controller.

Nothing. So I must know, and give the truth please, what is wrong with this model?

You're not getting traffic through US and are being censored by Google, BING, Yahoo, any US search engine.

Why?

AND IS THERE A DRIVER I CAN DOWNLOAD SO I CAN AT LEAST USE ON MY PC. WINDOWS.

This is truely outrageous, and i'm not even mad about your mic, im mad of censorship of MY PROBLEM THAT COST ME MONEY.

Visitor

Re: Ok, so now im pissed.

& do NOT give me the run around you give everyone else. I know there's something going on here.
Whether you must PM, email me, I DONT CARE. If you lie to me like the others, i will bring this to light so **bleep**ing fast.