Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Need help with wireless headset

I'm trying to set up according to instructions and I can hear through the headphones but can't get the microphone to work. The instructions tell me to click on things that are not present in my version of Windows, which is 7. I need some help getting this set up.

Topics: 499
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 203

Re: Need help with wireless headset

Hello fieldfan1, 

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

We'll be happy to look into this concern if you'll please reply with your product model number!

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Visitor

It is RF-GUV1202. The problem is the instructions in the manual do not work with Windows 7. The things I am told to do, there are no options for. 

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello fieldfan1,

In order to set the microphone as the default recording device for Windows, please follow these steps:

1. Right click the "Sound" icon (it looks like a speaker) located in the bottom right corner of the screen, beside the clock.
  2. Left click "Recording Devices", this will open the sound window.
  3. Left click the device that has "Rocketfish" in the description, then left click "Set Default", located at the bottom of the window.

After completing these steps you should be able to use your RF-GUV1202 as a recording device on you computer.

Visitor

Set default is grayed out and can't be selected.

Visitor

I also have another problem. When I test the output in stereo, it plays both channels through the same side instead of one through each one.