Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Mouse Wheel Not Working

The mouse scroll wheel on my Laser Ergo mouse some times scrolls the opposite direction of what I am scrolling.  This is very annoying, as I need to scroll up a webpage one click at a time, otherwise the page just moves up and down where it is.  Is there a way to fix this?  Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Topics: 499
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 203

Re: Mouse Wheel Not Working

Hello piemastep,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

I would recommend bringing the product, along with your purchase receipt, into your local store. This unit comes with a 1 year manufacturer's coverage. 

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Visitor

Well, after a month of trying, Best Buy wont take it back.  First, they tried telling me that they had never carried the mouse and I was some ignorant kid.  Next time I visited, they told me that the mouse breaking wasnt their problem.  I called again and got someone who was willing to exchange my mouse for a new one.  I went into the store and started talking to said representative, and was interupted by the store manager saying that it was "normal wear and tear" so they wouldnt do anything about it.  When confronted about the product breaking being normal, he told me that I was probably not careful with the wheel, "as it is sensitive, so you sometimes turn it the wrong way."  I dont think thats the case, as my new G9X mouse, happily purchased from Newegg, has a frictionless scroll wheel with no clicks, and I dont turn that the wrong way at all.  I think I will be selling my Best Buy gift cards online, and taking my business to a store that knows what they are doing.

Topics: 499
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 203

Hello piemasterp, 

I'm very sorry that you've had so much trouble with the store while seeking assistance. If you'd like, you can certainly call our product support line at 1-800-620-2790. 

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate