Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Issues with HDMI wireless

Hi 

I got the  port HDMI wireless tx/rx bundle last week. I am not able to get it to work consistantly.

On the tx side i have Dish VIP receiver, TV is Vizio. Distance b/w the tx & RX is about 5 feet  - line of sight.

The first time i connected It worked stright away - I was able to see the pic & audio. I was not too sure of the pic quality

but atleast it worked. 

next day i power on i just see blue screen with power light blinking on both - I tried power cycling both aswell as holding the 

select button for 10 sec. 

Powercycling the dish receiver shows the bootup screen for about 10 secs and back to blue screen and blinking lights on both rx & tx. I tried powercycling dish rcvr multiple times - one time i was able to watch TV properly - all the other times i see the initial dish starting up  screen and then goes back to blue screen and blinking lights.

By the way i tried keeping rx & TX next to each other aswell - so distance is not the issue.

As it did work couple of times -  i am hoping to find a trick to sync & work consistantly (WIth out the reboots )

Thanks

Topics: 499
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 203

Re: Issues with HDMI wireless

Hello kaylantata,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

We'll be happy to look into this concern if you'll please reply with your product model number!

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi Thanks,

The model is : RF-WHD210

Thanks

Visitor

I have exact same problem. Any thoughts will be appreciated.  I would really hate to return this.

@Justin-RF wrote:

Hello kaylantata,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

We'll be happy to look into this concern if you'll please reply with your product model number!

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Any updates?
Visitor

Hello sameetn,

Are you using a Dish Network receiver with your RF-WHD210 or are you experiencing this issue with a different device connected via HDMI?