Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

HD EXTENDER VIDEO flash in and out

can anyone help with any ideas
60" samsung in living room HD extender plugged directly to outlet.... in the next room the other 1/2 of the extender is plugged directly into the wall outlet. the extender connection indicator light is on and solid green. on my tv screen the video shows and goes away shows and goes away literally on for 1 second off for 1 second on for 1 second you get the point. everytime the video shows on the tv the top left corner of the tv shows the source and the 1080/60 it goes away when video goes off and comes back when it shows back up. trying to avoid getting in the attic to run a 60' hdmi cable.

thanks for any help
Visitor

Re: HD EXTENDER VIDEO flash in and out

Hello joshthompson10,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

Disconnect the source device from the sender and see if the picture stays solid, it will most likely show a No signal, but if it's a solid screen that's a plus.

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Hi, newbie here, just bought the hd extender RF-HPL302. Everything works great but I have what maybe a dumb question but how can I watch tv in bedroom (where receiver is hooked to tv) and not have to leave tv on in livingroom? I have the transmitter hooked up to a directv tivo dvr.

Thanks for the help

Visitor

Hello koi,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

You should be able to use the 2nd TV, regardless of whether the 1st TV connected to the sending unit is on or off.

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Mine has flashed in and out since I got it.  Hooked my cable box straight to the tv and by passed the Rocketfish and the tv hasn't flashed at all. The product is junk apparently.