Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor
Accepted Solution

Connectivity Issues HDMI wireless - has this been product been discontinued for a reason

I recently bought the wireless HDMI receiver/transmitter assuming just before it has been discontinued and am having issues with maintaining a connection.  initially it worked fine and TV woud always connect.  Now I consistently have to unplug TV/Cable box..etc to get the signal and that only works sometimes.

Not sure if there is something I can do to fix this.  Please advise - Thank you

Note - I have Comcast and a 55" LG TV

Visitor

Re: Connectivity Issues HDMI wireless - has this been product been discontinued for a reason

RF-WHD200 - Model

Visitor

Re: Connectivity Issues HDMI wireless - has this been product been discontinued for a reason

Hello JC,

How far away from one another are the sending and receiving units? Also, are there any solid object between the two units?

Visitor

They are less than 10 feet from each other.  In the same room with nothing between them.

Visitor

Hello JC,

The power/link status light on the front of the unit, is it blinking, solid, or off when you are experiencing signal issues? I am just curious if the devices are pairing but there is no signal transfer or if they are simply not pairing at all.

Visitor

They are solid when there is a connection and then blinking when it loses the connection.   The TV will connect but it will only connect for different periods of time.  Sometimes it will be good for hours, other times 2 minutes.

I have turn everything off. (Receiver, transmitter, TV, cable...etc) and the problem continues.

Visitor

Hello,

Does the issue only occur when initially turning on the connected devices (TV/Receiver) or will it drop signal while already in use?

Visitor

Both actually.  Sometimes it will turn on instantly and then lose the connection and other times it will just never connect

Visitor

Hello JC,

Unfortunately it appears that your unit is suffering from an issue that will require service. I would suggest taking it along with the receipt to the place of purchase to obtain service under warranty. The RF-WHD200 has a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.

Visitor

I am having the same issues. I live in a rural area, 1-1/2 hours away from a Best Buy. I can't get the service guy to return my call. I'd bet he knows exactly the issue (he recommended and installed the unit). I paid a LOT of money for this with no support.