Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Can't get audio from line input jack to Bluetooth Speaker

I have an RF-MRBTAD working fine with my Jensen JBD-100 Clock radio I can play MP3 files and get whatever sounds that come from the computer to the speaker however when I try and get audio from an external source ( a scanner radio) via the line input jack I don’t hear any audio. I set the input to the line input jack on the back and the output to the Bluetooth device but no audio comes out. I am using a DC7600 HP SFF 2 Gig a ram Windows XP Pro SP3 with the latest Realtek audio manger from HP Web site. When I try this with a different computer using WIN 7 it works fine. It allows me to mix the audio from multiple inputs. I was told to try Virtual Dub cables which I did but had no luck so far. Any Ideas guys ?

Visitor

Re: Can't get audio from line input jack to Bluetooth Speaker

Hello k3jim,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

If I understand you properly, then I don't believe the RF-MRBTAD is the issue.  Evwerything works fine on the Windows 7 computer, including the MRBTAD, but not on the XP computer?  It works fine with everything but the scanner radio on the Windows XP computer, right?  If everything above is true, then the MRBTAD is working properly.  It would defintiely be an issue with your XP computer.  If I was able to get a look at it, then I could probably figure out why it wouldn't play.  Does the scanner radio play on the Windows 7 computer?

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

That is correct it functions playing the scanner audio with WIN 7.  The problem is routing the audio from the input jack out to the Bluetooth device rather than the PC speakers.

Visitor

Solution found Virtual Dubbing cables with the program audio repeater does the trick.