Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Can I use one RF-RBWHP01 on living room tv and a second RF-RBWHP01 on a bedroom tv?

I have a RF-RBWHP01 on our living room TV as source 1.  It works great.  I would like to add a second RF-RBWHP01 for a bedroom tv as source 2.  I assume I keep the first living room RF-RBWHP01 as the hub and add the second bedroom RF-RBWHP01 as the non-hub by disabling it as a hub. Not sure exactly the steps. Am I correct in assuming that  I can use either headphone set to listen to either source (living room tv or bedroom tv) just by pushing the source button from 1 to 2 on each of the headphone sets.  Am I correct in assuming that if I would try and use both RF-RBWHP01 sender units as hubs, I would have 2 networks that would possibly interfer with each other?

Bob

Visitor

Re: Can I use one RF-RBWHP01 on living room tv and a second RF-RBWHP01 on a bedroom tv?

Hello dciglobal,

The way that you will want to setup your devices is pretty much as you stated. Set one of the bases as a hub, then pair everything to that base, then you will simply switch between audio sources by pressing the "Source" button on the headset.