Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Bluetooth USB Adapter not playing audio : RF-MRBTAD

If it doesn't play audio just tell me and I will go bring it back for a refund, its starting to be a pain in the ass to figure how to get my Bluetooth headphones to play music using this USB. The devices are paired, all of the software is installed, but yet to no avail, no audio (my headphones run flawlessly on my phone). You guys obviously sucked the big one at making a very ingenious device incredibly harder to use than it really has to be. 

Visitor

Re: Bluetooth USB Adapter not playing audio : RF-MRBTAD

I'm really stumped here, I got the adapter to run with the music and audio in the bluetooth control, but it won't let me use the headphones as a playback device, seems HP was dead set on anyone not using anything other than Beats Audio (I personally hate beats, they are really **bleep**ty overpriced headphones and the speakers I got are worse than stock speakers) on the computer.

Visitor

Hello ,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

The problem isn't with the adapter.  If the devices can see each other, then our device is working properly.  Our device has nothing to do with pairing or allowing the headset to be used.  That would be your computer causing the issue.

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Ok well, it makes very little sense that the USB runs properly but doesn't do its job. I brought my computer to a computer tech, and he said that he had absolutely no idea why it wasn't working, does it just not play audio, just say yes, and that will be that, I'm running with IDT Audio Codec, and have no idea why it doesn't add the bluetooth device.

Visitor

Hello Willitwork,

Our device allows you to play audio via bluetooth.  The fact that you can see devices in the bluetooth panel tells me that the MRBTAD is working as intended.  At this point it's up to the headset and computer to talk to each other. 

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support