Add Product

Search Results:

cd player

we were hooking up a cd player to speakers.  got that done but sound not right.  There was one cd in the unit that holds 5 and maybe with the moving around somehting got screwed up.  Could we have damaged some intrnal thing or do we just need to clean something?  Can anyone help?

Trusted Contributor

Re: cd player

You should always remove CDs from a multidisk player before moving it.

This happened to a friend of mine once. I removed the case and extracted the lose CD's

also, check your wires.

Make sure you have it hooked up red to red and black to black.

Standard speaker wire has text on one strand of the wire.  That makes is easy to figure out.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the CD door open on my 5 CD shelf unit.  The plastic where the CD door is seems to be solid.  Yet I can hear the carousel turn.

Trusted Contributor

What brand and model?

Can you post a picture of the front of your CD player

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

It is an Insignia 5 CD Shelf Unit.  Not good at cell phone pictures.

Trusted Contributor

In the upper right corner there should be a button with an up arrow.  press that

Capture.PNG

Highlighted

It is not that kind of CD player.  It has AM/FM radio and it sits on a shelf or bookcase, etc. with 2 speakers attached by wires. Dimensions are  11" W 11" H and 14" D.  Insignia doesn't make them anymore, but it's a NS-A1111 5-CD Shelf System and if you do a search on line you can find the manual for it.

Trusted Contributor

Do you know the model number?