Add Product

Search Results:

When will you list HP Reverb G2?

I'm wondering when BestBuy will get the HP Reverb G2? Does anyone have an estimated date? Mid November? Mid December? Next year?

I would love to get it from BestBuy and avoid other retailers as BestBuy is my favorite.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: When will you list HP Reverb G2?

On the Reverb page their is a button to get yourself notified.  The moderators will not be able to speculate  on when they will be in stock or available again. 

I really like the Reverb's design. The headset looks more comfortable and I really like the side mounted headphones.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-reverb-virtual-reality-headset-for-compatible-windows-pcs/6346254.p?... 

I suggest using the Notify Me.  I have done that on hard to get items. Last summer I had been waiting for a specific computer speaker system.  I got notified, purchased it a few minutes later.  Came back 30 minutes later and they were all gone. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.